Transfer Students
Wells accepts transfer students each year based on space availability.  

To register a student, you must have all of the following documents listed on the CPS High School Registration Checklist.  

To transfer into Wells please bring the following:

  1. Unofficial or official transcripts of any prior high school attendance
  2. Transfer Application (Download attachment below)
  3. Copy of discipline record
  4. Attendance record
  5. Last report card/progress report
  6. Any other documentation relevant to the child’s school enrollment
  7. Physical Exam (Download attachment below)
  8. Student birth certificate
  9. Proof of your residency:
    • Government Issued identification
    • Utility bill

Please note:
Walk-ins available between 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM  

Appointments between 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM

For more information contact:

Ms. Rivera
9th & 10th Grade Counselor
(773) 534-7351

Mr. Horton 
11th & 12th Grade Counselor
(773) 534-7319